KGMU lucknow has invited online applications for the CGHS Allahabad, Kanpur, Varanasi Paramedical recruitment on 22 vacant posts. Appointment will be on regular basis. Please see the pharmacist, nursing officer and MLT vacancy, eligibility etc details below.
|Application Form Available (online)||05.10.2019 (Saturday)|
|Last date for application||24.11.2019 (Sunday)|
|Payment for the application through|
Electronic payments can only be made till
|Admit card available online from||27.11.2019 (Wednesday)|
|Admit card can also be obtained in person|
(in case of inability to download) on
|28.11.2019 between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM from Examination Section, Pariksha Bhawan, (PHI) KG Medical University U.P, Lucknow on payment of Rs.100/-|
|Written Examination –|
Day, Date and Reporting time
|29.11.2019 (Friday) 10.00AM to 1.00 PM|
(Reporting time 09.00AM)
|Center for examination||Lucknow (Details on admit card)|
CGHS Pharmacist Entry grade ( Allopathic ) Eligibility
12th Class passed with physics, Chemistry or Biology or equivalent from a recognized Board or university. Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as pharmacist under the pharmacy act,
(i) Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) from a recognized University or equivalent ; and
(ii) Registered as a Pharmacist under Pharmacy act. 1948.
under the pharmacy Act, 1948.Pay Scale: level 5 as Per seventh Pay Commission
CGHS Pharmacist ( Homoeopathic ) Eligibility
(i) 12th Class passed equivalent with physics, Chemistry or Biology from a recognized Board or university.
(ii) Diploma or certificate course in Homoeopathic Pharmacy of a one year duration form a recognized institute
Desirable: Basic Knowledge of computer.
Pay Scale: Level 5 as per seventh Pay commission
CGHS Nursing officer Eligibility
I. (i) B. Sc (Hons) in Nursing from a recognized University or institute;
Regular course in B. Sc nursing from a recognized university or institute;
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized university or institute.
(ii) Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (Registered Nurse or Registered Nurse and Registered Mid-wife) with State Nursing Council:
(i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognized Board of council.
(ii) Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (Registered Nurse or Registered Nurse and Registered Mid-wife) from State Nursing Council; and
(iii) One years experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned at II
One years experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned at II (i) above.
Pay Scale: Level 7 as per seventh Pay commission
CGHS Pharmacist ( Ayurvedic ) Eligibility
12th Class passed or equivalent with Science stream (Physics or chemistry or Biology) from a recognized Board or University
Technical Qualification: Degree in Ayurvedic Pharmacy or Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy course, duration of
which should not be less than two years from any Government Organization or recognized private institute or by any University and registered with respective state Government Ayurvedic Regulatory boards or Councils.
Two years experience in the field of Ayurvedic Pharmacist from any recognized Ayurvedic Dispensary or Hospital or pharmacy or Wellness Centre.
Level 7 as per seventh Pay commission
CGHS Medical Laboratory Technologist Eligibility
12th Class pass with Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Math’s or Biology)
Diploma in Laboratory Technician from a recognized institute
Two years’ Experience a Laboratory Technician in a recognized Hospital OR
Pay Scale: Level 5 as per 7th Pay commission
Application and Examination Fee
- Candidates for the entrance test will have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- for Male Unreserved and OBC.
- Female and SC/ST candidates will not have to pay anything at the time of application.
- Application for same post at both cities Rs. 1000.
- Examination Fee shall be submitted with prescribed application form and online only.
- Application Fees is non refundable
No application form shall be received by post Official Bank for submission of Fee is Allahabad Bank and HDFC Bank (by Master/ Visa Card or Net banking/RTGS/NEFT)
(1) KGMU Paramedical Entrance Examination, Allahabad Bank A/c No.50313548268. IFSC code ALLA0211028-KGMC, Lucknow, U.P,
(2) KGMU Paramedical Entrance Examination, HDFC Bank A/c No.50100123964860, IFCC code HDFC0000596, Chowk Branch, Lucknow, U.P.,
How to Apply
- No application form shall be received by post.
- Online Application can be submitted on website www.kgmcindia.edu, www.kgmu.org
- First register and create Login ID and Password on the website as directed and keep it for all future Correspondence.
- Fill all the entries in the application form carefully and check them before final submission, as wrongly filled or incomplete application form will be rejected and no enquiry will be entertained regarding this.
- Please take a printout of the completed application form for future records.
- Login with the same Login ID and Password for obtaining the Admit Card.
- All communications with the candidate shall be done (if required) on his registered email ID/phone number provided in the form.
To register and Apply for CGHS Paryagraj, Lucknow, Recruitment 2019 please visit:
- The selection of the candidates will be strictly based on merit.
- Exam will consist of total of 200 MCQ. Section ‘A’ will have 120 MCQ’s and Section ‘B’ will have 80 MCQ’s. If there is a tie between the marks of two candidates, the one will get preference whose marks are more in Section A. In case tie exists, the candidate with higher age will be given preference.
- The Candidate who will fill application forms for both places i.e. Prayagraj/ Varanasi & Kanpur, have to give only one entrance Test at one center, but will have name of candidate in the merit list of the chosen Centres separately.
- Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herewith shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Allahabad High Court of Judicature, Lucknow Bench only.
- There is no provision for rechecking of answer sheets.
For more details download CGHS paryagraj recruitment 2019 notification below:
Address for Correspondence
Examination Section, Pariksha Bhawan (PHI)
King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, UP-226003
Phone: 0522- 2258727, Fax: 0522-2257539
For website issues (10:00 AM-7:00PM) on working days +91 9415965773
You May Also Like: