Home Forums Pharmacy Discussions How to renew delhi pharmacy council pharmacist registration license

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lokender

I have to renew my delhi pharmacy council registration. They did not pick my phone . I want to know what is current fees for renewal and where could i get the form to take the printout. Can i self attest the document photocopies?

PHARMAGANG

Delhi Pharmacy council website http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT_DPC/delhi+pharmay+council/home and http://pharmacy.delhigovt.nic.in/ has old procedure. Below is latest procedure to renew delhi pharmacy council license.

Procedure for renewal of Delhi Pharmacy Council Pharmacist Registration

1. Get ready photocopy of your registration certificate and pharmacist identity card . no need of attestation.

2. you need 3 passport size photographs

3. Get a demand draft of 550/- made in favor of Registrar, Delhi Pharmacy Council payable at Delhi, preferably from SBI, but other banks draft will also do.

4. Checklist : Carry original registration certificate, pharmacist ID, photocopies, 3 photos and draft to Delhi pharmacy council office monday to friday . Delhi pharmacy council Office is near vidhan sabha metro station and located inside delhi legislative assembly complex.

5. After showing originals you will be given 2 simple forms. Fill them and submit all checklist documents.

6. You will be given a receipt. Show receipt and Collect your renewed certificate and ID after 7-8 working days.

(currently exchange fees for 550 rupees demand draft is rupees 35 in SBI. there is an sbi bank near delhi pharmacy council office. From bank number token to getting draft will take about one hour )

I hope it helped. 🙂

lokender

wow sir thanks to you all doubts solved

PHARMAGANG

Welcome

rx_anurag

Can a pharmacist from other state practice in Delhi?

PHARMAGANG

Yes. But you will have to register with Delhi pharmacy council

rx_anurag

What is the process of transfer of registration? Is it necessary to produce domicile certificate from delhi? How much time it takes for the process to be completed?

PHARMAGANG

documents and procedure is same as new registration. it may take 30 to 40 days if you have passed from college outside of delhi. so plan in advance

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Language »