At Pharmagang.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit pharmagang.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit www.pharmagang.com website?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, login, share posts or like facebook page or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• Allow you register and login.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers and such information. For login we collect only necessary information and target is to necessary cookies for login and behaviour tracking. If any, We do not sell your private details.
Our website has security certificate. Which means your data is very difficult to steal over server when you use our site, because secure connection is a direct connection between you and website.
We also use only reputed social media apps and services for login and share purposes.
We will take all possible measures to prevent any kind of data loss or theft on our website.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• To allow the user re-login.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. Like we are using some amazon India affiliate links currently. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these or other linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google Adsense Network
We use Google AdSense Advertising Network on our website.
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet. Google also track users behaviour to optimise their experience across devices and on other criteria.
You can find google privacy policies, terms of service and ads preference settings in your google account and on google websites.
Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Google Ads Settings.
Third-party vendors through adsense network may be used to serve ads on our site, you can opt-out by visiting www.aboutads.info.
Website Traffic Analytics Partners
To track the nature, demography, trends and source of traffic we use Awstats and Google Analytics. These services use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit pharmagang.com and other websites using them. This may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. They may also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with their services they offer to their partners, such as advertising services or features that may appear on other sites. You can find their detailed privacy policies on their respective websites.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
Children Online Privacy Protection
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 days of once we come to know about it.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send Email notifications as per your notification preferences settings on pharmagang.com
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our members.
We agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
• Through Support Forum
(Updated on 25 October 2018)