Railway recruitment Boards RRBs invites ONLINE applications for 277 of pharmacist vacancies all over india. Online Application for pharmacist post will be opened on 04.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs.
Last date for online registeration is 02.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs . Computer Based Test (CBT) for RRB pharmacist exam is Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June, 2019
RAILWAYS RRB PHARMACIST RECRUITMENT 2019
Name of Post: Pharmacist
Department: Indian Railways
Number of posts: 277, vacancy details in annexure 2 of notification provided in last of this post.
Pay Scale: Level 5 in pay matrix, non functional upgrdation to level 6 after 2 years
Eligibility And Qualification:
10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948
Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
Age Limit: 20-35 years as on 1 july 2019
Age relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates:
– By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
– By 3 years for OBC candidates.
– No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
– For Ex-Servicemen, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
– By 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
– By 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) 13 years for OBC (PWD) and 15 years for SC (PWD).
– Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried shall be 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply:Opening of Online registeration for application of Paramedical Staff : 04.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs, (10 AM morning)
Apply at offical websites of railways reruitment board RRBs, CEN No.02/2019
Candidates are required to go through the Post Parameter Table, Vacancy Table and ascertain their eligibility to apply through ONLINE mode to any one RRB or RRC only, whichever applicable, depending upon their eligibility. The selectlon of RRB or RRC, whichever applicable, once exercised shall be flnal.
Application to more than one RRB or RRC, whichever applicable, wlll lead to rejection of all the applications for the respective CEN.
Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application.
Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs or RR Cs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. After submission of application against the CEN(s), RRBs or RRCs shall not entertain any representation for modification of the
information furnished in the application.
Official Advertisement Notification: For all other details please see this official notification.
Previous Year Pharmacist Papers : Download previous year pharmacist papers from here