Railway recruitment Boards RRBs invite ONLINE applications for 1109 Staff Nurse vacancies all over india. Online Application for pharmacist post will be opened on 04.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs.
Last date for online registeration is 02.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs . Computer Based Test (CBT) for RRB Staff Nurse exam is Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June, 2019
RAILWAYS RRB STAFF NURSE RECRUITMENT 2019
Name of Post: Staff Nurse
Number of posts: Toal : 1109, region and category wise staff nurse vacancy details are given in annexure B of notification. Read notification provided in the end of this post.
Pay Scale: Level 7 in pay matrix
Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council
Note: The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concessions for the above courses in respect of Auxiliary nurse- Midwives, Midwives and ‘B’ Grade Nurses, by way of reduced course period etc. Candidates
obtaining the qualification prescribed above, under these concessions will also be eligible for recruitment.
Age Limit: 20-40 years as on 1 july 2019.
Age relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates:
– By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
– By 3 years for OBC candidates.
– No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
– For Ex-Servicemen, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
– By 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
– By 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) 13 years for OBC (PWD) and 15 years for SC (PWD).
– Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried shall be 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply:Opening of Online registeration for application of paramedical staff: 04.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs, (10 AM morning)
Apply at offical websites of railways reruitment board RRBs, CEN No.02/2019
Candidates are required to go through the Post Parameter Table, Vacancy Table and ascertain their eligibility to apply through ONLINE mode to any one RRB or RRC only, whichever applicable, depending upon their eligibility. The selectlon of RRB or RRC, whichever applicable, once exercised shall be flnal.
Appllication to more than one RRB or RRC, whichever applicable, wlll lead to rejection of all the appllications for the respective CEN.
Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application.
Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs or RR Cs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. After submission of application against the CEN(s), RRBs or RRCs shall not entertain any representation for modification of the
information furnished in the application.
Official Advertisement Notification: Please read this official notification for all other details.
Visit Download sections for previous year staff nurse papers: Download Staff Nurse Previous Papers