Home Forums Pharmacy Discussions B.pharm or D.pharm which is better career option

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    titu12

hi i have bsc degree. i see both b.pharma d.pharma do same pharmacist job and marketing. i want to run medical store or a good job. After bsc which is good for me. four year bpharm or 2 year d.pharm

PHARMAGANG

What you can do with D.pharm you can do it with B.pharm too. If you want a job in private sector B.pharm have much better scope to offer.

Secondly i am giving you an example of fees. Average fees for D.pharm In an college in uttarpradesh for one year is 1.10 lakh, then in same college B.pharm fees is about 70 thousand for one year. So two year D.pharm fees cost 2.20 lakh and 4 year B.pharm fees slightly more at 2.80 lakh with better scope for private jobs.

If you are sure about opening a medical shop then D.pharm is sufficient. Also in near future D.pharm is safe bet for government pharmacist jobs.

So it depends on what kind of work you want and target for yourself.

titu12

what is scope of bsc with d.pharma. can it give me good job in private company

PHARMAGANG

Even BSC can get you decent job depending on your contacts and talent. But with all other conditions same, B.pharm will get better scope than BSC in pharma sector. D.pharm with BSC does not help much. It is suitable for pharmacist job only.

titu12

thank you. i will do diploma for store

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Language »