ESIC has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Allopathic Pharmacist, Ayurvedic Pharmacist, Homeopathic Pharmacist for the years 2018, 2019. Posts are vacant in various regions all over India . We are giving eligibility, age limit, pharmacist vacancy details of all regions.
ESIC Pharmacist vacancy is open for Bihar, Chattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, Harayana, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala, Odisha, Punjab, Telangana, Uttarpradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Uttrakhand, West bengal, Delhi, Jharkand, Karnataka, Assam and North east region.
1. Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised Institution and qualified &
2. Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act,1948.
1. Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
2. Diploma in Ayurvedic from recognized Institution.
3. Three years experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in a recognized institute/Hospital after duly registered under
pharmacy act 1948
1. Senior Secondary or Equivalent
2. At least 2 years experience as a Homeopathic Pharmacist in a Government or Registered Private Homeopathic Hospital / Dispensary or 3 years experience under a registered Homeopathic practitioner
Age Limit For all Posts: Not Exceeding 32 years (Relaxable up to 37 years in case of Government Servants and employees of ESIC Corporation.)
Last Date: 21 january 2019
Vacancy Details and Official Notification: Download notification of desired state from here Offical ESIC Recruitment LinkWe will add vacancy details of all states at one place in this post, in one or two days.
Application fees: SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen Rs. 250/-*
*This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Written Examination.
All other categories Rs. 500/-
Mode of payment: –
(a) ONLINE Fee Payment through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card etc. (as provided in the Online Application) will only be accepted.
(b) Fees paid by modes other than through Online Application will not be accepted and the applications of such
candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
(c) Detailed instructions for filling online application and ONLINE Fee Payment are available on the website.
(d) Female candidates, Departmental Candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe,
Person with Disabilities (PWDs) and Ex-serviceman should provide the details of beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number and IFSC Code etc.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will
be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily
rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in or www.dmdesic.nic.in (regional website).
2. Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the
instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
3. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted
online application and retain the same with them.
4. Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online
applications or any other document.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BY CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
(i) Before applying online, candidates should scan their:
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– signature (with black ink)
– left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate‟s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. ESIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number during the recruitment process.
The candidates are advised to submit ONLY SINGLE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A POST AS ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR A PARTICULAR POST FOR ALL THE STATES MAY BE HELD IN SINGLE EXAMINATION.
However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” and complete in all respect shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
Official Link: Official ESIC Recruitment Link