NTA official press release has confirmed the GPAT registration date, Exam date. In this post you will be regularly updated about all GPAT 2020 Information like Schedule, Registration procedure, Exam pattern etc.
The online registration for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)-2020 begins from November 01, 2019 and last date to apply is 30 november 2019.
Candidates can ask questions about GPAT 2020 in comment section.
Mode of Examination: Computer Based Examination
Registration Dates: 1st to 30th November, 2019
Downloading of Admit Cards: 24th December, 2019
Dates of Examinations: 24th January, 2020
Display of recorded responses and Answer Keys for inviting challenges on NTA’s website: We will update it here
Date of Announcing Result: 3rd Feb, 2020
Eligibility For GPAT 2020
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- They must be Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
- B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
- There is no age restriction or maximum age limit for appearing in GPAT
GPAT APPLICATION FEES:
General/ OBC Male candidates: Rs 1400/-
Female , transgender, SC, ST, Pwd: Rs 700/-
How To Apply
Visit the link and click “Fill application form” button. But before that read the procedure below
It is suggested that you have the following ready before starting the filling of the application form:
- A computer with good Internet connectivity
- All your qualification details
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb– 200 kb)
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb)
- A valid e-mail Id as all communication will be made on this e-mail Id
- valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid debit/credit card or Net bank account if you want to pay ONLINE
- A printer connected to your system to print e-challan and confirmation page
Step 1: Register for Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number. The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form and is also required to create
PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the personal details, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the
Application Form and will also be required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with the respective system generated Application Number and created Password.
Step 2: Complete the Application Form Candidate can login with the system generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature. Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format. Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
1. Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb. The photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast).Note: Upload the correct Photograph and Signature as the facility for correction in images will not be given.
Step 4: Pay Examination Fee by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/e- Challan):
Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan: The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
All the 4 Steps can be done together and separately also.
The final submission of online Application form will remai incomplete if Step – 2, Step – 3 and Step – 4 are not completed. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
GPAT 2020 Pattern and Syllabus
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English only.
- GPAT is an online computer-based test of 3 hours duration with 125 objective type questions.
- There are 4 marks for a correct answer. There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
- At the test Centre each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and he/she will be provided with rough papers for calculations and a PEN/PENCIL. After the test, candidate must leave the rough papers at the desk.
The syllabus of GPAT 2020 will be similar to GPAT 2019. Visit Here to download GPAT 2020 syllabus PDF
GPAT 2020 Notification and Information Bulletin
GPAT information bulletin is a important document . We will provide the official notification and information bulletin here when it is released.
GPAT 2020 Admit card
Candidates can download the admit card from 24 December 2019 onwards. Link to download admit cards will be provided in this article when available.
To stay updated about GPAT 2020 bookmark this post. Subscribe to this post or comment to get alerts.
You May Also Like:
Download GPAT Previous Year Solved Question Papers PDF , GPAT 2019 paper also available in this link.