Quality Council of India (QCI) has invited online applications for the Accreditation Officer recruitment on 11 vacant posts.
Please see the vacancy, eligibility etc. details below for QCI Accreditation Officer Recruitment 2024.
Post Name: Accreditation Officer
Department: NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers)
Type Of Job: Initially on contract for 2 years (Regularization shall be subject to performance and evaluation by Cadre Review Committee)
Place of Posting: New Delhi
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be short-listed for interview only on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.
QCI Accreditation Officer Important Dates
Start Of Online Applications: 05 February 2024
Last Date to Submit Application: 21 February 2024 (5:30 PM)
QCI Accreditation Officer Vacancy Details
|Accreditation Officer (NABH)
|Rs. 12.5/- lakhs Starting CTC (per annum)
QCI Accreditation Officer Eligibility
|Bachelor’s degree in medicine/ BDS/ BAMS/BHMS/Pharmacy/Nursing /Physiotherapy (full time degree only) from a recognized institute/University.
Masters in health care management from recognized institute/ university from recognized institute / university.
Minimum 4 years in a structured system / Government/ Industry / PSUs / Autonomous Body.
• Knowledge and skills of quality issues in Healthcare and Quality Management System including ISO/NABH/ NABL
• Proficiency in use of standard computer-based applications.
• General financial principles and procedures pertaining to budget development, monitoring, and justification.
• Communication Skills
• Any other specific experience related to a particular area of work.
• Prepare budget for implementation of project.
• Identify and assess fund requirement under several component and subcomponents.
|Age Limit (as on 21 February 2024)
Frequently Asked Question about eligibility
Who can Apply for this Job?
B. Pharm and M. Pharm candidates can apply.
Can all state candidates apply?
What is the age Limit?
Upto 35 Years.
How to Apply for QCI Accreditation Officer
- To apply for NABH QCI Accreditation Officer
- Candidates are required to visit QCI Website Here.
- New users will be required to register first.
- After registration, you will be required to login.
- After login find all open vacancies and apply for your choice
|QCI Accreditation Officer Recruitment Notification Download 2024
|QCI Accreditation Officer Application Direct Link
|Join Telegram Channel for Vacancy and Exam Announcements
|Join To Get all Updates on Facebook
|YouTube Job Alert
|Join YouTube Channel for Vacancy Announcements
You May Also Like: