Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Drug Inspector recruitment is done through Screening Test (Objective Type). Syllabus and Scheme of UKPSC Drug Inspector recruitment exam as in 2023, is explained in this post.
UKPSC Drug Inspector Exam Scheme
Duration of Examination: 3 hrs.
Subject of Screening test: Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Scheme of Examination: Screening Test
200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question.
There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer.
Marks of Interview: 100.
Screening Test qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be:
- 35% for UR
- 30% for OBC
- 30% for EWS
- 25% for SC/ST
Interview qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be:
- 45% for UR
- 40% for OBC
- 40% for EWS
- 35% for SC/ST
Syllabus of UKPSC Drug Inspector Screening Test: The syllabus will be in accordance with education qualification and experience as mentioned in the advertisement.
SYLLABUS FOR DRUG INSPECTOR (Grade-2)
Forensic Pharmacy & Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Drugs and Cosmetic Act- 1940
- Pharmacy Act-1948
- Drugs and Magic Remedy Act- 1954
- Medical and Toilet Preparation Act-1955
- Prevention of cruelty to Animal Act 1960
- Drug Price Control Order-1995
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act- 1971
- Poison Act-1999 and Dangerous Drugs Act-1930
- Trademark Registration Act
- Pharmaceutical Ethics
- Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- Study of IP, BP, USP and National Formulary of India
- Brief study on Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices, WHO Guidelines, USFDA, TGA, EUGMP, UKMHRA & ICH Guidelines.
Pharmaceuticals & Biopharmaceuticals
Classification, manufacturing & evaluation of following dosage forms
- Parenteral Preparation,
- Emulsion, suspension,
- Blood, Fluid and Electrolytes
- Surgical Dressing
- Biological Preparations (Sera, Vaccines and Anti-sera)
- External Preparations
- Ophthalmic Preparations
Pharmaceutical aerosols: Propellants, containers, valves, formulation and evaluation of aerosols.
Cosmetics: Manufacturing and Quality Control of cosmetic preparations.
- Limit Test
- Sterility Test
- Pyrogen Test
- Theory & Application of UV Visible Spectrophotometery, IR Spectrophotometery, GC, HPLC, Mass Spectroscopy.
- Karl Fischer Titration
- Alcohol Determination
- Microbiological Assay of Vitamins & Antibiotics
Structure, Storage and marketed preparation of the following-
- Antihistaminic Agents
- Sedatives and Hypnotics
- Psycho-therapeutic Agents
- Cardiovascular Agents
- Antimicrobial & Chemotherapeutic Agents.
- Drugs for Metabolic disorders.
Source, Chemical constituents, uses and adulteration of the following classes of natural drugs:
- Bael and Ephedra
- Herbal Cosmetics
- Identification & Analysis of Phytoconstituents (Terpenoids, Glycosides, Alkaloids & Resins)
- Routes of Administration
- Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism & Excretion of Drugs
- Introduction and General Principle Mode of Action
- Drug Receptor Interaction
- Drug dependence and addiction
- Adverse Drug Reaction, Drug Abuse, Drug Toxicity, Pharmacovigilance Biostatics & applications
Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Handling and Prescription
- Storage conditions of drugs
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Clinical Trials
Anatomy, physiology & Health Education
Basic knowledge of the following is required-
- Cardiovascular System
- Digestive System
- Nervous System
- Reproductive System
- Skeletal System
- Urinary System
- Respiratory System
- Special sense organs (Eye, Ear, skin, Tongue, Nose)
- First Aid
- Population Control
- Communicable and Non-communicable disease
|Telegram Channel||Join Telegram Group for Vacancy and Exam Announcements|
|Facebook Page||Join To Get all Updates on Facebook|
|YouTube Job Alert||Join YouTube Channel for Vacancy Announcements|