India pharma and Medical Device Awards were started in year 2015, to promote the growth of pharmaceutical and medical devices industry in India, by giving due recognition to the performing companies.
Since 2015 submission have been sought under upto 10 categories. In February 2019, 4th India Pharma and Medical Device Awards were awarded under 5 categories.
Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India has declared the winners of 4th India Pharma & Medical Device Awards.
Winners Of 4th India Pharma And Medical Device Awards Are As Under
- India Pharma Leader Award: Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- India Pharma Innovation of the Year Award: Lupin Limited
- India Pharma Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programme of the Year Award: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd
- India Medical Device Company of the Year Award: India Medical Device Poly Medicure Ltd
- India Pharma Swachhta Champion Award: Indian Drug Manufacturers’Association (IDMA)
Some Conditions For The India Pharma And Medical Device Awards
- For 2019 Comparisons were made based on audited results of the Financial Year 2017- 18 and previous years
- Unaudited results would not be considered for evaluation
- No company would be conferred an Award in 2 categories in the same year. In case such a situation arises, the award appearing first in the list of Awards would be conferred and the second award would be given to the applicant with the next highest marks.
- The same category of award would not be conferred to the same company for 2 years in succession.
Nominations are invited around September- October of each year for the pharma and medical device awards. Interested companies if fulfill the award criteria are required to send their nomination to the ministry. Pharmagang will post when nominations are invited for the year 2020.