NTA Pharmacy GPAT exam for admission to M. Pharm will be held on 24 january 2020. Here we are providing link to download GPAT 2020 admit card and also the important instructions for exam day.
The GPAT 2020 admit card will be available from 24 December onwards. Please download the admit card, print two copies well in advance from exam date. Also keep other documents ready at one place for exam date.
Simple Steps To Download GPAT 2020 Admit Card
- Keep Your GPAT application number and password ready.
- Visit [maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://gpat.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx” ] from 24 December, 2019 onwards.
- Click on the red button which says “Download Admit card”.
- Login using GPAT application number and password.
- If you have forget the above, choose forget application number or password. Link will be sent to your email to reset the details.
- Save admit card as PDF and print two copies.
- Keep soft copy saved in your computer or email for future reference.
Downloading of Admit Cards: 24th December, 2019
Download Admit Cards By: 23th January, 2019
Dates of Examination: 24th January, 2020
GPAT 2020 Candidate Instructions
- Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre. Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
➢ Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website.
➢ One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during GPAT Examination.
➢ Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Ration Card
➢ PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre two hours before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time. [box_highlight background=”#f3ff99″]Registration desk will be closed 60 minutes prior to the commencement of examination.[/box_highlight]
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in the Examination Center after 8:30 a.m. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA’s website for entry in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room/Hall until the full duration of the paper is over. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators. Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting etc. in the Examination Room/Hall is strictly prohibited.
Code Of Conduct For Candidates
- Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their Question Paper only. Any conversation or gesture or disturbance in the Examination Room/Hall shall be deemed as misbehavior. If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will be liable to be debarred for taking examination either permanently or for a specified period according to the nature of offence.
- Candidates are [box_highlight background=”#f3ff99″]not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, and bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device[/box_highlight], except the Admit Card inside the Examination Room/Hall. If any candidate is in possession of any of the above item, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized.
- The Candidates, especially those who are carrying the barred items, including the metallic objects such as Kara and Kirpan etc., should report their respective Examination Centers one and half hour before the gate closing time, for ensuring timely checking/frisking and entry to the Examination Hall.