All information and resources about Pharmacy GPAT 2019 at single page. Here we will provides all GPAT 2019 information and news till GPAT 2019 scores are announced. Bookmark this post for GPAT Application, Dates, Syllabus, Books, Papers, Admit card, and Results etc.
Till 2018 GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT)was conducted by AICTE and now be conducted by the NTA. This test facilitates admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) program. Scholarships in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of the GPAT score.
- 1 GPAT 2019 DATES
- 2 GPAT APPLICATION
- 3 GPAT Examination
- 4 GPAT Admit Card and Result
GPAT 2019 DATES
|On-line submission of Application Form (Upto 11.50 p.m.)|
|01.11.2018 to 30.11.2018|
1.12.2018 till 11:50-pm
|Date of GPAT 2019 Exam||28.01.2019 (Monday)|
|Timing of Examination||2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.|
|Admit Card GPAT 2019||From 07.01.2019|
|Display of recorded responses and Answer Keys for inviting challenges||Date shall be displayed here when available|
|Date of GPAT 2019 Result||By 8TH February, 2019|
Eligibility for GPAT 2019
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- They must be Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
- B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
- There is no age restriction or maximum age limit for appearing in GPAT
GPAT Notification Information Bulletin
You will find information about GPAT test centres in information bulletin.
Demo Application form
Download the Demo/ Sample application form here before filling your form:
How to apply
Read the information bulletin we have provide above then Go to this link Apply for GPAT 2019 and click the “Fill application Form” Button .
GPAT APPLICATION FEES:
General/ OBC Male candidates: Rs 1400/-
Female , transgender, SC, ST, Pwd: Rs 700/-
GPAT Frequently Asked Questions
Read GPAT FAQ to answer your important questions and doubts about GPAT 2019
GPAT 2019 Syllabus and Pattern
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English only.
- GPAT is an online computer-based test of 3 hours duration with 125 objective type questions.
- There are 4 marks for a correct answer. There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
- At the test Centre, each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and he/she will be provided with rough papers for calculations and a PEN/PENCIL. After the test, candidate must leave the rough papers at the desk.
We will rewrite the post about best GPAT books and guides before november 11. Here is the link
GPAT previous Papers
GPAT Previous papers are solved and answers are provided here:
We will provide gpat 2018 previous paper also.
Useful Short Will be provided here soon
GPAT Admit Card and Result
GPAT admit card
Comment on this post or subscribe to this post to get same day email alerts when admit card and result are announced. we will also provide push notification option soon.
GPAT Cutoff and Results
Cutoff discussion is coming soon. No GPAT score card will be dispatched to the candidates and the candidates are advised to download their score cards from the website. The GPAT score card will be valid for three years.
Now just subscribe and bookmark this post and give up tension for GPAT 2019 information and news. If you like this post please share on social media.